11.29.2009

Black Friday/Philadelphia

I worked on Black Friday, so I didn't do the whole early shopping thing. Not that I would have anyway. Work wasn't as busy as I expected it to be but it was sort of hard answering peoples questions as a brand-new employee. After work, I did stop buy the local craft store and picked up some more yarn, needles and other accessories. I bought a bloom loom, which allows me to make some pretty flowers to embellish things. I also thought the flowers would make nice decorations for wrapped presents. I added some to my etsy store.



Yesterday, I took the train in to Philadelphia where I met up with my friend who was back in town for Thanksgiving. I was determined to take lots of pictures, but after the train ride and some chit-chatting, I quickly forgot about my camera.


No comments: